The pace of change in the automotive sector is rapidly increasing and we are witnessing accelerating technological transformation and changing consumer tastes and demands, resulting in an industry that bears little resemblance to the reality from a decade or two ago.
Already on the world's roads are vehicles that directly consume no petroleum-based fuel, vehicles that can navigate busy city streets without human intervention, and vehicles that serve not just a single owner but hundreds or thousands of ride-sharers.
In order to succeed in this rapidly changing landscape, Automotive organisations need to combine tactical short-term actions with long-term initiatives that tie to a larger, strategic vision.
Our sector expertise includes:
- Developing leaders who can lead and build innovative teams
- Supporting organisational culture change
- Accelerating graduates’ integration into your corporate culture, vision and values
- Improving organisational effectiveness for competitive advantage
- Developing coaching capability to build sales productivity
- Rebuilding trust between business and society through powerful community action learning experiences
We are experts in creating agents of change, cultures of innovation and leaders who thrive when confronted with ambiguity. We have created unique development solutions to suit the needs of our automotive client portfolio, which includes Carview, Jaguar Land Rover, Goodyear Dunlop and Faurecia.
Don’t just take our word for it. Have a look at some of our most recent automotive case studies below....