The pace of change in the FMCG and CPG sector is increasing and shows no sign of slowing. Some of the main reasons contributing to this change include:
- Growth of smaller brands and local competitors
- 'Better for you' alternatives
- Rise of e-commerce retailers
- Rise of discounters
- Increased pressure for profit
- Disruption of M&As
- Increasing demand for sustainable 'green' products
To succeed in the future, FMCG and CPG service organisations need to devise clear strategies, partner with innovative disruptors, or develop their business practices based on lessons from other industries.
We are experts in creating agents of change, cultures of innovation and leaders who thrive when confronted with ambiguity. We have created unique people development solutions to suit the needs of our FMCG client portfolio, which includes AB InBev, Henkel, PepsiCo, and Farmlands Co-operative.