High-potential leadership with Scott Bader
This programme is a multi-modular, custom-designed learning journey for high-potential global leaders at Scott Bader. It has been designed to help them feel empowered to take leadership action and to drive their sustainability agenda.
The six-month programme aims to build a network of leaders with the capabilities and confidence to lead at the next level and to drive forward the future of the business. It intends to achieve this through the following objectives:
- Learning how to learn from experience
- Exploring ways to take effective leadership action
- Exchanging constructive developmental feedback
- Collaborating with others and building a leadership network
- Buying into the concept and practice of leaders developing leaders
- Making commitments in support of personal leadership development.
The solution consists of three powerful face-to-face and virtual blended leadership development modules: Engage, Experience and Excel. The modules contain a combination of interactive webinars, 1:1 coaching calls, face-to-face development experiences, facilitated learning reviews, challenging outdoor activities and real business projects.
- 9.2/10 is the average rating participants gave when asked how likely they were to recommend the programme to a colleague
- 100% of respondents agreed that their experience with Impact was valuable
- 100% of respondents agreed that they gained useful insights and learning
"The managers who come back from the leadership experience are certainly more motivated to do things. By developing our leaders, we want to have a more successful business that we can pass on to the next generation. We have a big sustainability agenda and we need our leaders to be capable of driving that forward. It's really important that we leave the organisation in a better place than it was when we started, for each of us."
Caroline Lewis, Learning and Development Manager