The Dare to Lead programme develops key talent in the business to help people achieve sustainable personal and organisational results. In its first year alone fifty leaders, including the Global CEO, have completed the programme.
The programme enables and embeds the long-term leadership behaviour change required at BAI by:
- inspiring its managers and leaders
- developing their confidence to get the best from themselves and their teams
- building a culture of empowerment, support, and challenge
Evaluation data shows:
- 92% of participants strongly recommend this programme
- There is a 48% average increase in individual’s knowledge, skills and awareness of key objectives
- 72% of participants use learning from the programme at least fortnightly
“The programme is a core component of our strategy to develop our leaders across the organisation and build on our culture for ongoing development. We are very pleased with the results we have seen with the programme to date.” -Caren Schadel, Chief HR Officer, BAI
improving our managers, therefore our talent and then our service to audiences."