The successful candidate will be predominantly responsible for the day-to-day management of the Impact UK purchase ledger, with light duties supporting Impact’s three Country House Hotels.
This role is to cover maternity leave and so it is a 1-year minimum contract.
- Experience in purchase ledger work, ideally in a busy office environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- An aptitude for IT – knowledge of Excel is essential
- An ability to deal with potentially complex reconciliation
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Monthly reconciliations of supplier and bank statements, control accounts
- Receiving, checking, and paying all purchase invoices, including information for job costing
- Preparing purchase summaries, expenditure analyses for individual departments
- Reconciling Hotel Rezlynx information