Impact Poland is offering a fantastic opportunity to lead marketing activities.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced individual with bags of enthusiasm and creativity! The role is wide-ranging with a focus on co-creating and supporting our marketing initiatives in Poland, collaborating with the global marketing team and colleagues in our 17 offices around the world.
All of this is in service of increasing Impact’s market share through brand awareness, acquisition and retention marketing, by presenting Impact to the world as the world leader in experiential learning, and as a force for societal good.
- Previous experience in managing implementation of marketing activities
- SEO & SEM knowledge and experience in coordinating work with external Digital Agency
- Experience with website content management (like WordPress)
- Passionate about social media (LinkedIn than Instagram)
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills - short-form content, case studies, and website content
- Content marketing, and social media marketing knowledge
- Using marketing automation software (e.g., Hubspot) to create, deliver and manage email campaigns to our CRM Database
- Marketing administration and project management
- Event management – both face-to-face and online
- Foundational graphic design skills (Word, PowerPoint, web tools)
- Working with our internal design agency to create cool marketing materials that work
- Discovering effective marketing and promotional channels to reach new audiences
- An eye for design and brand consistency – following brand guidelines; document formatting; asset creation
- Reviewing content and materials to ensure it is line with our brand messaging
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite
- Native Polish & Fluent English