We are seeking an experienced individual to lead and manage Impact's short and mid-term global client retention and growth activity, whilst developing a vision, oversight and focus on Impact’s longer-term future for client development. The role will involve working closely and collaboratively across all global functions and especially with the Global Lead, New Business and the Global Lead, Operations.
- An individual with experience in strategic planning, target setting and performance management.
- Someone with strong commercial awareness and a profit mind-set
- Good at establishing trust and building strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Service and sales-orientated
- An understanding of our marketplace
- Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the retention and growth of all existing client accounts globally through the governance of client service teams
- Ensuring that we retain existing client relationships and revenue through exceptional client service and lasting, trusted-advisor relationships
- Setting growth targets and plans, ensuring that the full range of services are being discussed with all clients to grow existing accounts