Due to the rapid growth and expansion of our digital solutions we have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Project Manager. At this time the role would be home based but fully connected to the global business through the use of MS Teams. We are searching for someone who has expertise in providing high quality project and administrative support to a busy multi-disciplinary professional team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills & aptitude:
- Highly skilled in using a range of software including MS Office and the full suite of apps (including SharePoint, MS forms, Sway, OneDrive, OneNote).
- High levels of personal organisation - there is a lot to juggle.
- Disciplined approach to getting work done – we need to get through lots of stuff quickly.
- Strong attention to detail - you will correct mistakes and champion quality consistently.
- Strong, proactive problem-solving skills – we need you to solve problems not just identify them.
- Open and proactive in learning new things – we are all learning all the time, learning is the work!
- Strong literacy and numeracy – you will need to write fluently and present data accurately.
- A team player – relationships are at the heart of how we work globally.
- Strong personal initiative – you’ll need to be on the front foot helping us make everything work.
- A self-assured approach – you’ll need a warm, calm, easy self-confidence to fit in well.
The Digital Project Manager will support both the Head of Digital Transformation in all practical day-to-day aspects of delivering on our digital strategy, and the Head of Digital Design and Development in managing the design and development studio