The pace of change in the chemicals sector is rapidly increasing. We are witnessing accelerating technological transformation and changing consumer tastes and demands, resulting in an industry that bears little resemblance to the reality from a few years ago.
In order to succeed in this rapidly changing landscape, chemical organisations need to combine tactical short-term actions with long-term initiatives that tie to a larger, strategic vision.
Our sector expertise includes:
- Developing leaders who can lead and build innovative teams
- Supporting organisational culture change
- Accelerating graduates’ integration into your corporate culture, vision and values
- Improving organisational effectiveness for competitive advantage
- Developing coaching capability to build sales productivity
- Rebuilding trust between business and society through powerful community action learning experiences
We are experts in creating agents of change, cultures of innovation, and leaders who thrive when confronted with ambiguity. We have created unique development solutions to suit the needs of our chemicals client portfolio, which includes BASF, Scott Bader and Borealis.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at some of our most recent case studies below....