Impact supported a specialist NHS service team to transform into an award-winning, high-performing team.
- Strengthen existing working relationships
- Identify team strengths and key focus areas for development
- Build respect for others and the appreciation of diverse contributions
- Agree shared team ground rules and behaviours
- Promote a climate of trust and support
- Commit to personal changes to support ongoing team effectiveness
Impact's Team Performance Inventory diagnostic tool was used to inform and facilitate a programme that addressed the challenges the team was facing. Experiential activities, facilitated discussions and break-out groups were used to mesh a transformed, high-performing team.
The team went on to win an NHS award for Outstanding Team category in the Trust’s Our Amazing People Recognition awards.