This sustainability-focused programme explores how living in balance with ourselves, our work and our natural environment can benefit our wellbeing and create a global network of like-minded leaders who are committed to effecting change.
Lendlease is an international property and infrastructure group with progressive programme objectives:
- inspiring delegates to creating a more sustainable world
- supporting community partners by building their skills, knowledge and confidence
- leaving a positive community legacy
- providing delegates with the skills to navigate complex problems and make progress on their goals
- deliver powerful experiential learning opportunities with real consequence.
Running over 12 months, the program incorporates an innovative five-day residential component that gives employees from around the world the opportunity to engage with the Great Barrier Reef Foundation and Australian indigenous communities, and to partner with the local community on projects designed to leave a tangible legacy. Impact’s Breakthrough Behaviours Model offers delegates a guide to the mindsets and behaviours that empower individuals to transform into mindful agents of change.
“Lendlease Foundation’s Springboard program is a global program proven to generate remarkable outcomes" - Cate Harris, Group Head of Sustainability & Global Head of Lendlease Foundation
98% positive effect on inspiring participants to act more sustainably
97% positive effect on how participants personally invest in the wellbeing of people
100% positive effect on how participants personally invest in the wellbeing of the planet
98% positive effect on participants investing in the wellbeing of communities