Lendlease is an international property and infrastructure group with core expertise in shaping cities and creating strong and connected communities. Founded over 60 years ago Lendlease is headquartered in Sydney, with employees located in four operating regions: Australia, Europe, the Americas and Asia.
- To redevelop a much-loved global programme and to incorporate health and wellbeing, personal development and community involvement
- To create a sustainable and enriching personal development experience with real activities and consequences
- To support community partners’ sustainable development by building their skills, knowledge and confidence and to leave a positive legacy in a community
Springboard is a five-day personal development programme. Participants spend two days learning about their strengths and reflecting on their personal goals, and two days working with a community partner. We run eight Springboard programs during a given year. During this time we also work with a community partner on six, long-term individual projects.
Post programme participant reviews show.
- 97% agree that Lendlease is committed to employee development (up 45%)
- 95% view Lendlease positively (up 33%)
- 92% are committed to Lendlease (up 23%)
Note: Statistics based on survey results from participants 2008-2015
Total respondents = 1135