WILD is Experian’s Women in Leadership #DiveIn programme, created with the strategic objective of transforming women’s leadership journeys by launching them into executive leadership positions.
WILD focused on:
- Building courage, authenticity, and confidence in the face of adversity
- Fostering autonomy and self-awareness
- Enabling participants to become more adaptable and agile
- Building strong relationships
- Connecting participants with themselves, others, and the world around them
- Fostering resilience
- Developing the Experian ‘Leader of the Future’ characteristics
Initially, the programme started with a three-day adventure experience in the jungles of Laos, combining challenging adventure activities, coaching, deep reflection, and cultural community immersion. However, due to Covid-19, the programme was redesigned to be fully virtual, delivered via Impact’s dedicated digital platform, air™.
WILD’s success has been recognised in the form of a prestigious Brandon Hall Gold Award for excellence in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Following the face-to-face solution, Experian reported:
- 88% retention rate
- 71% of participants’ roles developing after finishing the programme
In later, virtual cohorts:
- 100% of participants agreed or strongly agreed that WILD provided practical learning that would benefit their career
- 100% agreed or strongly agreed that the WILD objectives were met
- 100% agreed or strongly agreed that the organisation will also benefit