OutLEAD is a customized, global and cross-business
virtual experience that enables leaders across PGIM to help others reach their full potential and deliver on the business strategy.
The OutLEAD program’s learning objectives included:
- Increased capacity for leadership action as distinct from technical expertise or management
- Ability to lead with inclusivity and empathy through deep listening and a desire to understand
- Ability to make agile leadership decisions in service of strategic business needs
- Ability to role model appropriate orientation to risk and failure in order to release the potential of others
- Skill and fluency in sharing timely and actionable feedback
OutLEAD is a six-week global and cross-business blended program that is self-driven and personal. It is offered either in-person over three days or virtual over six weeks, to leverage the power of a hybrid work environment.
A key focus of the program is to develop inclusivity and to help others reach their full potential, with a red thread of empathetic leadership running throughout the experience. The program also emphasises peer-to-peer development, provided through small learning circles, self-sustaining peer coaching sessions, and a peer-led development center.
The program won a coveted gold Brandon Hall award for the Best Unique or Innovative Leadership Program and silver for Best Advance In Leadership Development.
“Six cohorts into the program and I could not be more optimistic about the capability of our PGIM leaders to take us into the future.” – Barbara Fuchs – Vice President, PGIM Talent Management.