Join Impact Poland to lead marketing activities in the region.
Impact Poland is offering a fantastic opportunity to lead marketing activities.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced individual with bags of enthusiasm and creativity! The role is wide-ranging, with a focus on co-creating and supporting our marketing initiatives in Poland, collaborating with the global marketing team and colleagues in our 17 offices around the world.
All of this is in service of increasing Impact’s market share through brand awareness, acquisition and retention marketing by presenting Impact to the world as the world leader in experiential learning and as a force for societal good.
- Previous experience in managing the implementation of marketing activities
- SEO & SEM knowledge and experience in coordinating work with external Digital Agency
- Experience with website content management (like WordPress)
- Passionate about social media (LinkedIn than Instagram)
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills - short-form content, case studies, and website content
- Content marketing and social media marketing knowledge
- Using marketing automation software (e.g., Hubspot) to create, deliver and manage email campaigns to our CRM Database
- Marketing administration and project management
- Event management – both face-to-face and online
- Foundational graphic design skills (Word, PowerPoint, web tools)
- Working with our internal design agency to create cool marketing materials that work
- Discovering effective marketing and promotional channels to reach new audiences
- An eye for design and brand consistency – following brand guidelines, document formatting; asset creation
- Reviewing content and materials to ensure it is line with our brand messaging
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite
- Native Polish & Fluent English
Here are some things we're brilliant at:
- The money part – salary is negotiable and competitive (depending on experience). Profit share and bonus scheme are all in there too.
- We’re a great place to work® – it’s official!
- Inspiring and developing – we have a tailored induction process and lots of opportunities (internally as part of the Impact academy or externally) to learn, develop and progress in your career.
- Caring for each other – we always have each other’s backs.
- Finding opportunities to support our local communities around the world.
- Adventure and fun – where else would you celebrate the biggest mistake of the year with a trophy and an awards ceremony?!