Zinco are the in house graphic design and software development agency for Impact. Our team of designers and developers are based at Impact’s Windermere HQ and most of our work involves creating bespoke software solutions for specific internal operational and external client needs.
We would love to meet a Senior Software Developer who has:
- Some points of contact with one or more popular open source projects, such as React, Symfony Framework or Drupal would be advantageous
- Experience in writing automated tests using tools such as PHPUnit and/or Behat
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Comfortable working with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Willingness to put your team first and contribute where necessary to get the job done
In this role, the software developer will collaborate with the Zinco design team and Business Development team in Impact to make sure that the Zinco team develop software tools that continue to add value to Impacts proposition in the digital space and recognise opportunities for future development for Impact clients.