This Singapore based Programme Manager role is tasked with supporting the design, set-up and delivery of facilitated programmes for clients in Asia. The role will also involve building relationships with our current and potential client base to grow their profitability.
The candidate will have the following skills and aptitude:
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple deliverables required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint) required
- Competence in Project Management, scoping formats and contracting
- Establishing trust and building strong relationships with colleagues and clients
You will ensure the quality and effectiveness of our solutions. The post holder will be responsible for working as the intersection between our clients, our participants (the learners) and our learning designers/facilitators, ensuring our client solutions are delivered effectively to meet our client’s needs. Building trusting relationships with our clients along the way in an aim to create new sales opportunities and build the profitability of each account.