We are looking for a Senior Consultant and Talented Facilitator. Your role will be to play many critical roles that contribute to Impact’s success, from designing and delivering innovative and transformative solutions to building rapport with client-side senior executives to serving as trusted advisors on organisational change and leadership development challenges.
The successful candidate will design and deliver creative, experiential development solutions in the following areas: teams and leaders at senior, executive and board levels; and/or innovation and organisational change.
- Take lead on solution mapping, design, and delivery for multiple clients using Impact’s range of solutions that reach varying leadership levels and across industries.
- Bring confidence, passion, and inspiration to the client consulting process by orchestrating efforts through and with clients, the Impact Client Service Team, Impact Associates, and other business partners.
- Exceed client expectations as a trusted and capable advisor, designer, and delivery partner on a local and international scale.
- Leverage prior experience to develop innovative solutions in virtual and face-to-face contexts by facilitating the learning experience for participants – in real-time and in the moment – around real challenges and consequential experiences.
- Represent Impact's brand values with clients, Client Service Teams, and Impact Polska's team and maintain a strong working knowledge of Impact’s methodologies, pricing structure, client budget, contracting, and invoicing process.
- Partner with Business Development to provide consulting support including sales meetings, RFP submissions, proposal writing, and commercial growth opportunities within existing client accounts.