The Technology, Media, and Telecoms (TMT) industries are changing. With the continued growth of Artificial Intelligence, several sector trends have emerged in the last few years that have and will shape the future of the TMT industry. These trends include:
- 5G - expected to become a factor after 2021
- Smart Speakers - will be worth $7billion by 2021
- Online media – predicted to overtake TV in market size
- E-sports – predicted to grow 35% in 2019
- Radio resilience – staying strong despite decline of traditional forms of media
- 3D printing – expected growth of 12.5% across 2019 and 2020
In order to succeed in 2020 and beyond, TMT organisations need to combine tactical short-term actions and strategies with long-term innovation and sustainability.
We are experts in creating agents of change, cultures of innovation and leaders who thrive when confronted with ambiguity. We have created unique development solutions to suit the needs of our TMT client portfolio, which includes Ericsson, Thomson Reuters and Capgemini.
Don’t just take our word for it. Have a look at some of our most recent TMT case studies by clicking on the boxes below….