This is an exciting opportunity to lead our Project Management team, overseeing and driving client project work to ensure our work is delivered to excellent standards.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and aptitude:
- Previous line management experience
- A high level of competence in project management skills
- A robust, meticulous & professional planning
- Strong personal initiative & tenacity
- Competent literacy & numeracy skills
- Flexible and agile, open to learning new things
- A passion for people development and for Impact’s innovative approaches
- Team player – relationships are at the heart of how we work globally.
The Head of Project Management will be accountable for the operational excellence of the Project Management team, including delivery, customer service, quality, and profitability.