We’re looking for a Learning & Development Training Manager in Singapore to join our dynamic team of consultants and facilitators delivering experiential learning programmes for executives in top firms across Asia. The successful candidate will support the design and delivery of these programmes, as well as drive the setup and evaluation of them. It’s a highly rewarding role for someone who is motivated to be delivering work that matters every day.
Here is what we would love to hear about you:
- Enthusiastic, committed, and eager to learn
- Self-starter with the ability to manage their own initiatives
- Able to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high standard of accuracy are essential § Willingness to adopt additional responsibilities as needed
- Team mentality
- Additional languages are an advantage
Don’t worry about your past experience being a 100% fit; we know that’s practically impossible anyway! If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you resonate with the role and the impact it will drive, let’s talk.
We're committed to building a team representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, and just about anything else.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Project Management – work with senior consultants and clients to plan project milestones and drive action to maintain project timelines
- Client Relations – liaise with clients to provide quality customer experience; includes scheduling client check-in calls, producing meeting agendas and distributing meeting notes and follow-up actions
- Resource Management – secure and contract staff; prepare and manage programme kits
- Programme Development – work with project teams to support the research, design and development of presentation decks, learner journals, handouts and/or web portals
- Programme Setup and Administration – compile evaluations, manage psychometrics, ship, deliver and manage materials; includes version control of final documents
- Onsite Programme Support – secure venue, room set up and A/V, staff accommodation, catering, programme-related transportation, material management and other logistics support
- Virtual Programme Support – support facilitators during programmes with set-up, breakout rooms, polls & other add-ins, plus we’ll train you on air TM (Impact’s experiential learning application) to ensure screenplays are created and content is deployed accurately & personally to our programme participants,