An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Associate to join our sales team in North America. This role is integral to driving profitable revenue and expanding Impact’s client base, which includes major multinational organizations.
Job type: Full-time
Location: Fully remote, US-based
Reporting to: Sales Operations Manager
We are looking for a talented individual to help us increase sales inquiries by:
- Proactively generating new business leads
- Nurturing marketing leads from a wide range of sources
This is a great opportunity to shine, contribute and grow professionally in a fast-paced, global consulting firm.
- Partner with the US sales team to conduct proactive outbound prospecting via email, telephone, and social media for lead generation and business development
- Qualify prospects and potential opportunities as a good fit for Impact
- Partner with account managers to identify growth opportunities within existing accounts
- Respond to inbound leads from Impact’s website, eNewsletter, events and other marketing activities
- Build and nurture pursuit relationships with prospects, leveraging a consultative approach to learn about their key priorities, planned initiatives, and implementation timeframe
- Key buyers research and addition of new leads to Impact’s target list and CRM
- Ongoing updating of Impact’s CRM system – ensuring relevant and accurate data is maintained