Impact are officially a 2012 Great Place to Work
Impact are delighted to confirm that we have achieved 2nd place in the 2012 UK’s Best Workplaces programme.
The Top 25 Small, Medium and Large organisations were invited to an award ceremony in London on 24 May. Impact were delighted to be recognised as Number 2 Great Workplace in the medium sized organisation category.
The Great Place to Work Institute's three requirements for a great workplace are:
- Employees trust their management
- Employees take pride in what they do
- Employees enjoy working with their colleagues
More than 10 million employees within 5,500 organisations are involved in The Best Workplaces Programme, making it the largest of its kind worldwide. The rankings include input from both management and employees ensuring the process captures all aspects of a workplace’s culture, values and successes.
David Williams', Impact's Founder and CEO was at the award ceremony and said:
"I wasn't sure that we could top our success from 2010, when we received a Laureate award for five consecutive years in the programme and our commitment to maintaining a great workplace. So I am delighted that we have come back in 2012 and scooped second place in the Best Workplaces 2012: Medium category.
I am very proud of the culture that we have built at Impact over the last 32 years; I am really proud of the work we deliver in partnership with our clients globally and most importantly am I proud of the people that I work with on a daily basis - for they are the reason that Impact is a Great Place to Work."
- Impact and @IFLASinfo are excited to host "The future of black British #leadership" t.co/PRRpuPAqFi with @Funmilola
- RT @ElizaTalks: Tonight at @IFLASinfo: The future of black British #leadership t.co/UwYZ5Q1lqb Looking forward to hearing @Funmilola…
- Enhance your understanding of environmental issues with our intensive course in partnership with @IFLASinfo: t.co/F4H3YjOiaB
- Are We About To Be Outsmarted By Artificial Intelligence? Part II of @grahamejamesb #FutureOfWork series. t.co/OoXSi9tB0g #AI