Going the distance is tailored to each organisation so that it is best suited to the challenges and opportunities that it faces. It focuses on maximising personal performance, health and wellbeing through making informed personal choices.
Going the Distance helps individuals to explore how:
- They can better understand themselves to ensure they have the very best possible chance of achieving their potential in all parts of their lives.
- It also gives each individual the opportunity to understand how their daily choices significantly affect their health and wellbeing.
The programme specifically looks at:
- The challenges we face on a daily basis
- How we deal with pressure and manage stress
- Thought patterns that can help or hinder our performance
- What motivates us. Alignment with self
- The importance of nutrition, activity and sleep. Being at your best
- Creating new habits
- Effective goal setting
"The workshop had a true impact in the formation of our global Sales and Marketing team. The clarity of concepts and tools being used were remarkably simple and effective. No endless theoretical slides, but hands on group and individual work facilitated by very passionate and professional consultants. It will make us Go the Distance and I recommend you to try it yourself!” - Dennis Van Schie, Head of Global Sales, Sony Mobile