We don't just spot trends, we help to create them
Opinion and White Papers
White Paper of the Month
The word ‘mindfulness’ is occurring with increasing frequency in many fields. It sounds like a good thing, and something that should go hand in hand with leadership…but what does it really mean? Mindful leadership is about giving full attention, in the moment, on purpose and without judgement.
Mindfulness is a valuable tool for today’s leader, helping to engage the part of the brain responsible for:
- building and sustaining effective relationships
- experiencing a sense of meaning and purpose
- improving self awareness and managing responses to situations
There are many possibilities for the commercial and developmental use of the idea of Mindfulness and the practices that go with it. carol [dot] pearson [at] impactinternational [dot] com (subject: Send%20me%20a%20copy%20of%20Mindfulness%20whitepaper) (Request) our Mindfulness whitepaper for more information.
Additional White Papers
Leadership Capacity, Culture and Capital, Richard Little
Obamaship and Engagement, 2009
Practically Engaging Workshops (delivered for the CIPD), 2009
- RT @GordonTredgold: If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed. ― Mark … #quote ht…
- RT @Leadershipfreak: Any fool can poke holes in an idea. It takes forward-facing insight to disagree in ways that move the agenda forward.
- RT @JoAppleby_CAL: supporting and taking action to address the SDGs - lets do this! t.co/V74Yxr4j2W
- RT @scarey69: @impact__intl join UKbiz in open letter @Number10gov support sustainable development in UK as essential to long-term prosperi…