In these times of economic uncertainty, many organisations are facing the realities of managing and leading their business through the toughest situation they have experienced. One of the most important assets any organisation needs to see it through is authentic leadership supported by an engaged workforce.
The business case for employee engagement is clear – leaders and managers who inspire and engage their employees are more likely to realise the full potential of their workforce, unlocking hidden talent and maximising business performance. Research shows that disengaged employees cost UK businesses alone, £40 billion per year. The costs of replacing key employees are also well documented.
Impact’s approach to Employee Engagement draws upon our 30 years of experience in leadership development and behavioural and organisational development.
We work in partnership with you to identify the key behavioural drivers of employee engagement in your organisation. Together we determine the effects of leadership behaviour within the context of employee engagement strategies and provide managers with practical people management tools to engage others and model the leadership required.
It is easy to forget the ‘people’ element in challenging times with sights often focused solely on hitting targets. Yet a sound employee engagement strategy allows an organisation to retain its top talent and reap the benefits of a loyal workforce committed to the future success of the business.
Employee Engagement - business benefits
- Attracting the best people, through your employer brand and development strategy, who will deliver great results to your customers
- Developing your talent to maximise its full potential and enhance business performance
- Retaining your best people and realising their potential for as long as possible. This not only reduces attrition levels and the significant costs of on-boarding but also prevents the competition taking advantage of their skills
- Success that can be measured – read more about how we evaluate our work with you
- Going global: read more about our capacity to roll out your employee engagement strategy on an international level
Expert input – notes from CIPD session “Practically Engaging”
If you are interested in our employee engagement services, you may also be interested in our team development services.
- @Teodora_A_T reviews @ariannahuff "Sleep Revolution" book for this week's In Good Company. t.co/DgsTB7awNp t.co/xc1ZhJsaCJ
- This week in In Good Company: t.co/iJd7ndSWR3 by @PenelopeMavor #sleeprevolution t.co/7RtbzTsqBF
- We are excited to announce @DeborahFW will be joining us as a headliner at #Learnfest17! t.co/OlJM3Ls8e6
- RT @LeadToday: Don't hang around with people that don't want to succeed, because they don't want you to succeed either. t.co/kCsmQf…