Impact Wins at the 2011 CLO Learning in Practice Awards
Impact International has won a major training industry award for Excellence in Content at the prestigious 2011 Chief Learning Officer Learning in Practice Awards competition.
Impact was the only leadership development firm selected in this category. The award is based on Impact’s custom design of PepsiCo’s global Senior Leadership Development Program.
Impact’s design & delivery of the PepsiCo program creates a challenging behavioral development experience for senior leaders across the globe. The program combines both internal and external perspectives on transformative strategy, macroeconomic trends, consumer behavior and NGO priorities in emerging markets.
Participants are engaged in a powerful development process focused through 4 lenses:
- the role of the senior leader at PepsiCo
- strategic reinvention/execution
- driving a culture of innovation
- the senior leader as global talent manager.
Impact leverages leading-edge experiential learning methodologies in the facilitation of this program, including a live, real-time action learning Business Challenge focused on strategy execution and an In-Market Journey involving site visits to other leading companies. Signature Impact experiential learning elements are interwoven throughout the weeklong program, creating an environment rich in dialogue, peer interaction, feedback and coaching.
Now in its eighth year, the Learning in Practice Awards competition recognizes industry leaders who have demonstrated excellence in the design and delivery of employee development programs. CLO awards are split into two categories: Practitioner and Provider. Practitioner awards recognize senior learning leaders for their work on behalf of their organizations. Provider awards recognize qualified service providers, vendors and consultants for their work on behalf of a client organization. Impact won in the Provider category for Excellence in Content.
Commenting on the win, Ted Gemmell, SVP Client Solutions of Impact Americas said:
“It’s a high honor to receive this industry recognition for Impact International. This award is a testament to the trust our clients place in us as their partner for custom leadership development solutions. It also recognizes our team’s expertise in the design and global delivery of strategic leadership programs leveraging real and live business issues….a key differentiator for Impact.”
Visit Impact Americas Home Page
- RT @JimKrantz: RT @impact_uk: t.co/5KQ0SH46Dh "The very culture of our organizations is a complex web of... anecdotes" #storytelling…
- RT @stevexoh: @AndyD_IFL @impact_uk Thanks Andy. Was fun with some great/amusing/disturbing stories.
- RT @natstephens1: @impact_uk thanks for having me, it was a great evening and a great experience :)
- RT @AndyD_IFL: Great session today with @stevexoh loved it very entertaining and enabling. Good luck working with @impact_uk next week in A…