Moving from surviving to thriving against the backdrop of disruption
In these volatile times, it’s no longer good enough to hope that the ‘agile’ few will work out the answers, while the rest of us sit back; we all need to do the work to develop our own presence, responsiveness and agility and prepare ourselves for what’s coming our way.
Impact's facilitated leading through crisis experiences enable individuals to build an ongoing practice of living leadership action. By using an effective combination of dialogue, reflection and immersive experiences, the session enables participants to explore:
- What agile leadership means to them in their organisational context
- Their personal orientation towards Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and ambiguous (VUCA) contexts
- How they can develop personal capacity for leadership action
- Authentic, pivotal dialogue that supports individual and organisational change
- Strategies to increase personal leadership agility