Are you a dynamic and proven B2B Marketing Manager, preferably in the leadership development or HR sectors? If so Impact is looking for a superstar to join our award-winning team.
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth working with smart, motivated, people who bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on leadership solutions that change the course of business for some of the world’s biggest companies.
As a B2B marketing expert you will align local and global marketing strategies to enhance and grow Impact’s brand awareness in the marketplace, as well as promote and differentiate our products and services from the competition.
Through your hands-on approach, you will manage the marketing co-ordinator to create and execute all marketing campaigns; manage social media profiles; partner with clients and sales teams to write and submit winning industry award applications; and write and brand all case studies, white papers, and other marketing collateral.
Further, you will support the sales teams via prompt and professional proposal writing including responses to incoming RFIs, RFPs and other client presentation documents. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations.
The successful candidate will have:
- B2B marketing experience in the leadership development or HR sectors is preferred, but not essential
- A track record of working in a results driven B2B marketing role to achieve key objectives
- A strong track record of working with large, global brands
- Conduct marketplace research to identify industry trends / themes
- Develop annual marketing calendar mapping campaign focus for fiscal year to marketplace trends
- Liaise with graphic designer to create digital assets and collateral, incorporating key messages and calls to action
- Ensure Americas website pages are up to date with relevant news, information and contacts
- Work with SVP Account Strategy and Head of Sales to develop campaign messages; to stimulate new inquiry and existing account growth opportunities
- Distribute campaigns on marketing automation platform, ensuring all links are traceable and alerts accurately set up
- Develop social media strategy and set clear objectives / processes for coordinating with Global Marketing team
- Analyze and measure the impact and effectiveness of all campaigns, tracking against historical standards
- Monitor campaign analytics and activity
- Partner with the Consulting team to develop thought leadership content e.g. case studies, white papers, webinars, etc.
- Work with the marketing co-ordinator to produce high quality sales proposals to support new and existing business initiatives (RFP’s and RFI’s)
- Research and enter industry awards to showcase our talents and the work we are undertaking with our clients