We are looking for a talented and motivated individual who will be integral to increasing sales enquiries, driving profitable revenue and expanding Impact’s client base.
The successful candidate will be:
- Great at building relationships
- An excellent communicator – especially over the phone
- Assertive, proactive and a natural self-starter – tenacious with a capital T!
- A great team worker, whilst also enjoying autonomy
- Able to work under pressure, highly organised and tech savvy
- Highly commercially proficient
- Confident writing engaging emails and social posts, with great literacy skills
- Hungry to learn and develop
Reporting to our Head of Marketing (UK), this role will involve:
- Creating and implementing a robust prospecting strategy
- Proactively targeting and building relationships with prospects
- Strategically supporting Impact’s marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Using a multimedia approach to contact potential buyers