As a Programme Manager, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and driving client projects around our solutions, including digital learning and ensuring operational excellence and account retention.
The candidate will have the following skills and aptitude:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Digital literacy, in particular proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, in particular) and SmartSheet.
- Ability to work under pressure, this is a fast-paced role requiring the ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Problem solving, an ability to demonstrate a creative approach.
- Excellent literacy, digital and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to build effective relationships with colleagues and clients
You will ensure the quality and effectiveness of our solutions. The post holder will be responsible for working as the intersection between our clients, our participants (the learners) and our learning designers/facilitators, ensuring our client solutions are delivered effectively and efficiently to meet our client’s needs.