This is a fixed contract for 15 months. As a Programme Coordinator at Impact you will be part of the varied and busy Programme Management function. You will assist the Programme Managers in a support context working on all aspects of our clients solutions.
Applicants must be comfortable coordinating a wide range of requests and information simultaneously, managing and uploading data and systems, whilst working to tight deadlines and acting independently.
The successful candidate will have exceptional organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail. An ability to build strong relationships, communicate effectively and provide outstanding levels of service to both internal and external clients are essential qualities.
- Support Programme Managers with system entries and updates
- Ensure timely, consistent customer service at all times
- Awareness of our pricing structure, contracting and invoicing process
- Logistics – research, manage and book programme travel and accommodation in line with Client/Impact expense policy
- Ensure brand consistency across all programme materials, in line with Impact/Client guidelines
- Creation of programme materials including formatting and editing