A rare and exciting opportunity to support the growth of Impact’s busy corporate events calendar. We are looking for someone to help us boost ticket sales for our annual festival of learning (Learnfest) and increase attendance at our free monthly networking events (Learnfest in the City) through proactive and targeted prospecting activity.
We’d love to meet you if you:
- have a passion for communication - email, phone and social media
- have done this before – previous experience is essential
- are tenacious with a capital T!
- bring a dedicated, results-driven approach
- are confident and independent in leading projects
- can produce well written communications
- are a team player – relationships are at the heart of how we work
The Marketing events prospector will create and implement a robust prospecting plan to support the growth of Impact's busy events calendar.
The role will involve:
- researching and creating segmented prospecting lists
- tenaciously and proactively targeting prospects through a combination of communication channels
- producing well-written content to engage and convert prospects
- working in partnership with Impact's marketing, account management and sales teams to co-create and co-ordinate prospecting approaches