We are on the look out for a marketing co-ordinator with bags of enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude to help support the delivery of our marketing strategy. This varied and 'hands on' role will see you working across an exciting marketing mix from branding and events to digital channels and general office support.
We'd love to meet someone who shares a passion for the amazing work we do with people and organisations around the world. We value drive and talent as much as we do specific skillsets and experience and offer lots of in-house development to bring you up to speed. So, if you are looking for an exciting opportunity to begin or further your career in marketing at the UK's best place to work then look no further! You'll be joining a future-thinking, creative and busy marketing team who are looking for a new team member who is:
- hungry to learn and develop
- a real team player but with motivation to work independently if needed
- super organised - it's busy (and exciting!) round here, so attention to detail is key
- up to speed with Word and Powerpoint and ideally web CM tools and InDesign/Photoshop
- fun to work with - we like a bit of banter!
- help us to organise brilliant events that run like clockwork
- keep us 'on brand' - formatting documents and keeping our brand resources up to date
- update our website and social channels with our latest content
- gather and report on useful data - from marketing ROI to market trends.
- support the marketing and delivery of Impact’s annual festival of learning (Learnfest)
- working with a CRM system – it’s only as good as the data we put in!
- general office support for the marketing team