An exciting opportunity has arisen for a brand new role based at our global HQ. We are searching for someone who has expertise in providing high quality project and administrative support to a busy multi-disciplinary professional team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills & aptitude:
- Highly skilled in using a range of software including MS Office – we work on Macs
- High levels of personal organisation
- Pro-active approach to problem-solving
- Open to learning new things
- Competent literacy and numeracy skills
- A team player – relationships are at the heart of how we work globally
- Strong personal initiative
- A self-assured approach
The Digital Project Manager will support both the Head of Digital Transformation in all practical day-to-day aspects of delivering on our digital strategy, and the Head of Digital Design and Development in managing the studio.