We are searching for a candidate who has expertise in providing exceptional project and administrative support for our busy business development team. You will play a key role in ensuring that we provide world class service to our prospects and clients.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and aptitude:
- Digital literacy, in particular, proficiency in MS Office (Smartsheet, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – we work on Macs
- Meticulous attention to detail – you will need to correct mistakes and champion quality consistently
- Competent literacy and numeracy skills – you will need to research information, write fluently and present data accurately
- Customer service – providing outstanding levels of customer service to your internal and external clients
- Working under pressure and hitting multiple deadlines, you’ll need high levels of personal organisation – there is a lot to juggle
- A self-assured approach: you’ll need a warm, calm, easy self-confidence as you'll be building new relationships with our potential clients – you are their first experience of us
- A team player – relationships are at the heart of how we work globally
- Strong personal initiative – you’ll need to be on the front foot helping us make everything work
- Open to learning new things – we are all learning all the time, learning is the work
This key role will support the Head of Sales in all practical day-to-day aspects of the management and running of our sales team, ensuring quality at every touch point.