Impact named a Top 20 Leadership Training Company for the third year
For the third consecutive year, Impact International has been named as one of the Top 20 Leadership Training Companies for 2013 by TrainingIndustry.com.
TrainingIndustry.com continually monitor the training marketplace for the best providers of training services and technologies. The selection of this year's Top 20 Leadership Training Companies was based on the following criteria:
- Thought leadership and influence within the leadership training industry
- Industry recognition and innovation
- Breadth of programs and range of audiences served
- Delivery methods offered
- Company size and growth potential
- Strength of clients
- Geographic reach
- Experience in serving the market
"With an exceptional pool of companies to choose from this year, the 2013 Top 20 represent those offering both customizable and innovative leadership training solutions," said Ken Taylor, Chief Operating Officer, TrainingIndustry.com. "These companies present a range of content and a variety of delivery methods, allowing training organizations to decide which elements best suit their leadership training needs."
Visit the TrainingIndustry.com website to view the Top 20 Companies in the Leadership Training Industry.
- RT @Prof_RuneTBy: @DrJamieBarker @roy_white9 @impact__intl @DrMJTurner @DrMattSlater @Joeydixon81 And let's not forget #Leadership developm…
- RT @DrJamieBarker: Looking forward to two days with @roy_white9 @impact__intl discussing perf psych with @DrMJTurner @DrMattSlater @Joeydix…
- Top Tips to Avoid Burnout: Georgia Wingfield-Hayes is an independent nutrition consultant; she is joining Impa... t.co/8aQtqe7z7Z
- RT @RobinSharma: Don't live the same year 75 times and call it a life. t.co/ThyZJjxiOU